Sunday, November 12, 2006

Meeting Hannah...

My cousin, Doug, has the cutest daughter, Hannah. I finally got to meet her this weekend. Wow, just look at those beautiful blue eyes.

It makes me feel old to see my younger cousin with a child...but the two of them look so adoreable, don't you agree? We decided that Hannah is my first cousin, once removed. I have no idea if that's right, but it sounds good enough to me.

Like her father, Hannah is very mellow. She didn't get fussy once. I'm sure her mother has a different opinion, but I was in awe of how fun and laid back she was.

Aunt Patty dug out some old baby albums so we could compare baby photos. I thought she looked a lot like Patty and a bit of Doug. She's a beautiful girl.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?