Monday, August 14, 2006

Our new toy...

Tax free weekend is quite an ordeal around here in Massachusetts. It doesn't seem like a huge savings to me, but I think people like the idea of sticking it to the government. Our tax free purchase is this cute little camera. It was quite the process to get the right price, but after a sale price, 10% off coupon, gift card, rebate AND tax free...this baby was quite the bargin.

Who knew that Casio makes one of the best point and shoot digital camera?!?! We found it ranked #1 in PC Magazine's best digital list. AND a photographer that we really respect also highly recommends it. While everyone is looking at Nikons and Cannons, we were into this gem. It has some really great features, but I really like the size, picture quality and the fast start up time. I had an old point and shoot digital that doesn't even come close to this camera. While my Nikon SLR is for good quality photos, it's not always the easiest thing to tow around. This beauty fits in your pocket and has a great battery life. I'm in heaven. Hopefully it'll encourage me to take more pictures, which will only help this lame blog.

I told Brian he can be in charge of the Casio during our trip to Italy. Aren't I nice?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?