Thursday, August 17, 2006

An obsessed fan? Or just plain cool?



We hadn't done anything to our 3rd bedroom for two years. We decided it was time to do something, so I thought a buckeye theme room would be cool. Scarlet and grey are the best colors.

I'm not sure Brian was on board at first, but he went along. Then when we were buying stuff to decorate the room, he got into it. I think finding the fun red chair was the turning point. Thanks to a new Ikea in Massachusetts finding all the right stuff was easy. (BTW, I found out the other day from my hairdresser that people from Massachusetts are called Massholes...how nice!)

Now I smile everytime I go into the room instead of frowning at all the junk that had piled up. We got this done just in time as Eric and Andrew are coming to visit this weekend.

What do you think? A little too much? Okay, I admit it...the Brutus pillow may be a bit much, but it was a gift and he just looks like he belongs there!

Comments:
Very cute... just remember how much fun you made of me when I talked about a bunch of stuff in my house being from IKEA!! :-P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?