Thursday, July 20, 2006

Look what I can do!

So, my sister tells me the other day that she reads my blog. Um. There's not much to read. I know a few other people that might be checking in here from time to time, so it's making me feel real guilty that I don't post more often. Honestly, I'm pretty boring so reading this can not possibly be that much fun. But moving on...I learned a new photoshop trick:








So, which one looks better? Simple color replacement and the photo really pops. Makes it look more cheerful. This is a shot of the 4th of July fair that is here in Lexington every year. We didn't make it there this year, but this was last year. Actually funny story there. Brian was testing out some motion sickness medicine. He usually can't handle the rides, but the meds seemed to be working for him. We got on this one ride that had us lying on our stomachs and going around and around. Picture me as superman who can only fly in a circle. It was terribly uncomfortable. Well it all got to me, and right after we got off I threw up. What a wuss. Guess I'm getting too old.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?