Friday, April 07, 2006

Photo development...

I got my pictures back from our trip to Florida last night. Getting photos developed within a week of when they were took must be an all time record for me. I must admit that the reason I sent them off so quickly was because I wanted to try a new developer. I've tried many places...I love the online places that allow you to just upload and you get your order in your mailbox in a few days. My favorite used to be Ofoto, but they switched over to some Kodak company, and I swear the pictures don't look as nice. My new thing has been the matte finish. For some reason I think they look nicer, and they don't show fingerprints on them. That's a pretty big thing for a scrapbooker. Anyways, this time around I got my photos developed at mpix.com and I can honestly say I will not be using anyone else (unless someone else comes out with matte photos in all kinds of cool sizes and does a great job with the color correction). The photos look amazing and my favorites are the 9x6 sizes. While their price might be a bit more than snapfish and shutterfly, I am willing to pay for the really nice quality.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?