Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Birthday, Eric!

My younger, but much bigger brother is turning 29 today. I'm starting to get to the point where I don't celebrate birthdays with my siblings anymore. When we were growing up, we would buy gifts for eachother. Mom would make a big dinner and there was always a birthday cake with candles. Now that we are getting older, that tradition is fading...especially for me since I no longer live in the same state. It's a bit weird to not acknowledge your sibling's birthdays, don't you think? My parents never did anything for their siblings, so maybe it's normal to outgrow your birthday. I know that since turning 30, I would just assume forget it! :)

In any case, Happy Birthday, Eric!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?