Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm saved!

As as avid scrapbooker, I take tons of pictures. I love to get them developed right away too. I'm not great about scrapbooking in cronological order, so trying to remember the dates of events is not a strongsuit of mine. For example, I was scrapping photos of my brother's wedding over the weekend and had to dig out their invitation to find the date of their wedding!

I found this awesome tool that will batch rename files by prefixing the date the photo was taken with the filename the camera gives it. How does that help? Well, when you get the photos developed, they put the filename on the back of the photo. Vola! No more struggle to figure out the date the photo was taken.

The best part...this tool is FREE. Give it a look: Stamp

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?