Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Mary is the best...

For inviting me to the OSU vs. Northwestern game. I had a blast. Being back in the Horseshoe brought me chills and memories of happy times. I really need to make it back to Columbus more often.

Visiting Mary was amazing. Even though we don't get to see eachother often, everytime we get together we just pick up where we last left off. I always have fun with her, and it was also great to catch up with Uncle Bill and Aunt Patty as we sat around a fire. They have always treated me like one of their own kids. I'm so lucky to have them.

Mary has just broken up with her boyfriend, so we enjoyed a little "retail theapy". Since I do so much of my shopping with Brian, I forgot how much fun it is to shop with another female (plus, it's a little easier to splurge). Mary and I share so much in common that it's so assuring and wonderful to have her as a friend.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?