Wednesday, May 25, 2005

They can't all be perfect

It's raining. It has been raining for 3 days straight. Guess what they are predicting for tomorrow? More rain. I wish we could get just a small peek at the sun. When it is dark and gloomy out all day, it's a curse to have a window office. Well, not really, but I'm depressed from the lack of sun.

I try to think of positives for having so much rain. My grass, flowers, bushes, and trees are getting watered. What else is there?

When I was a child my brothers and I would go play out in the mud puddles after a good rain. I don't really remember it, but I've seen pictures of us slip sliding around in this grassy field that would accumulate water in certain areas. I wonder what it would be like to do that now? I would probably never dream getting wet and dirty like that. Sometimes I wish I could be a little more carefree...like I was when I was a child.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?