Friday, April 22, 2005

It's never simple.

So all week long I've been meaning to get around to posting some pictures of the bathroom renovations that we've done. My friends are probably sick of me talking about them all winter. Anyways, I knew I had some before shots on our computer at home that I thought I could grab on my way out the door this morning. Well, it's never that simple. Turns out the pictures were taken in raw mode, and I didn't know how to open them. I was getting frustriated, FAST. I just wanted it to be a simple chore, yet I lost my cool and turned it into a whole big production. I don't know why I got upset. It makes me mad that I did. Brian must think I'm a crazy woman. Why can't I just learn that not everything goes smoothly? I'm not good at handling bumps in the road. How do I fix that?

So I'm bored at work today and I'm reading blogs of other women who are into scrapbooking. Man, these women have a lot to say. I never say anything deep or thoughtful. I feel so depressed about it. Is there something in life that I'm missing? I sit in front of a computer all day. I never feel like going home and reading some heavy, thought provoking book. Is that so wrong? I think I watch too much tv. Maybe I don't challenge myself enough.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?