Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Bathrooms DONE

Well, after spending almost every weekend since the first of the year doing something in one our two bathrooms, we can now offically label them done. This past weekend we sealed grout and bought excessories. There isn't anything else I want to do for them. It is a relief to have them done, and really, we now have the house looking the way we want. Kind of a coincidence considering this past weekend is the anniversary of the weekend we sold our old house. Now year later, after lots of hard work, we can go back to relaxing. :)

Something funny to note about the newly remodeled upstairs bathroom is that Brian HAD to take a bath while the shower curtain rod was down one weekend. Now he actually elects to take a bath - and even had me buy some fancy bath oil to put in his bathwater. I don't know why I'm so amused by him liking to take baths now. I love them too - even Dad enjoyed using our big cast iron tub when he came to visit last summer. I must admit it is much nicer to relax in the tub now that the bathroom is looking more serene and calm.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?